You can also create a shared folder. Shared folders allow you to share any number of records across your personal folders with one or more Keeper users. To create a shared folder:
1. Click on the Shared Folder icon.
2. Click on the New Folder button.
3. Give the Shared Folder a name.
4. Enter the emails and permission levels for users in the folder. You can assign user management and record management permission.
5. Select which records to add to the shared folder by typing in the record title, selecting the matching record and hitting the key. You can also drag-and-drop individual records from the list on the left side of the screen into the record permissions section. Each record can be given share and edit permission.
6. Click the “Save” button.
Note: Keeper Sharing is available to paid users only.