Your Keeper account and stored data will reside in the EU (Dublin) data center.
First, you must choose a Master Password. The longer and more random the string of characters you use, the better. Note: Enterprise users who login with SSO do not require selection of a Master Password.
Do not forget your Master Password. If you are using Keeper on more than one device, make sure to use the same Master Password.
1. Touch ID allows you to sign into your Keeper account with just your finger. Enable Touch ID in your Settings.
2. The next time you login to Keeper, the Touch Bar will show the Touch ID button. Tap the Touch ID button.
3. Use your registered fingerprint on the Touch ID sensor to log in.
To create a new record, click the + Create New button. Your information is protected with military-grade encryption.
Keeper's search feature automatically displays relevant records as you type. Dynamic searching works in all fields within each Keeper record for your convenience.
Maximum strength, random passwords help protect your information and reduce your exposure to Internet fraud. Keeper's Password Generator instantly creates high-strength, random passwords with a tap of the “Dice.”
Quick one-touch login lets you securely access your favorite websites without leaving Keeper. From your Keeper record, simply tap the Website Address field and your site will launch.
With KeeperFill, you can autofill your login credentials and save new website info to your secure Keeper vault. The KeeperFill browser extension is Available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer. Click the below links to install KeeperFill:
You can securely share individual records or entire folders with other Keeper users. To share a single record with another user, open the Keeper record and tap on the Share button, choose “Share with User”, enter the emails, then choose Edit, Share or Owner permissions.
You can also create a shared folder. Shared folders allow you to share any number of records across your personal folders with one or more Keeper users. To create a shared folder:
1. Click on the Share icon.
2. Click on the New Shared Folder button.
3. Give the Shared Folder a name.
4. Enter the emails and permission levels for users in the folder. You can assign user management and record management permission.
5. Select which records to add to the shared folder. Each record can also be given share and edit permission.
6. Click the “Save” button.
Note: Keeper Sharing is available to paid users only.
Securely upload files such as your passport photo, secret photos, drivers license, loan docs, videos and any private file to your Keeper vault. You can also securely share your private files and documents with other Keeper users - from vault to vault. Simply click the "Add File or Photo" button or drag and drop your files.
Give trusted family and friends emergency access to your Keeper Vault in the event of an emergency or loss of life. Designate emergency contacts and decide how much time should pass before access is granted.
1. From the Web Vault or Keeper Desktop application, visit the "Account" screen and click on “Manage” under "Account Emergency Access." Enter your emergency contact’s email address.
2. Select how soon you’d like to give access to your Vault from the drop-down menu under “Delay Access” (you can select from “No Delay” up to 7 days).
3. Once you have entered “User Email Address” and “Delay Access”, “Send” an invite to your contact.
Your devices will automatically sync and backup to Keeper's Cloud Security Vault when you login. To perform a one-time snapshot of your vault records, tap on "Backup" and select "Backup Now". If needed, you can restore your Keeper information to any selected cloud backup by clicking on "Restore Now".
You must enable cookies to use Live Chat.