Your Keeper account and stored data will reside in the EU (Dublin) data center.
First, you must choose a Master Password. The longer and more random the string of characters you use, the better. Note: Enterprise users who login with SSO do not require selection of a Master Password.
Do not forget your Master Password. If you are using Keeper on more than one device, make sure to use the same Master Password.
To create a new record, tap on “+” button.
All information is encrypted on your device using 256-bit AES ciphers. Your information is safe and secure.
Keeper's Dynamic Search feature dynamically displays relevant records as you type. Searching works across all of the fields within your Keeper records.
While it may be easier to use the same password to login to all your favorite websites, it increases your exposure to internet fraud.
Keeper's Password Generator enables you to instantly create maximum-strength, random passwords that can be placed into any field of your Keeper record.
To use Keeper's Password Generator, tap on the "Dice."
Keeper's Auto-Launch feature makes it easy to login to websites without having to leave the app.
From within your selected Keeper record, tap on the Website Address field. Keeper then launches the URL.
KeeperFill allows you to easily autofill login and password information into native Android apps and web browsers.
To turn this feature on, visit the 'Settings' screen in Keeper and enable KeeperFill. You will be guided through several Android System Settings screens where you need to locate KeeperFill and activate the corresponding feature. Once you have completed these steps, you can use KeeperFill.
1. Tap into any form field in any app or website that you would like to fill. A floating Keeper lock icon will show up on the right side of your device. If it shows, tapping it will open KeeperFill. If you're not logged in to Keeper you may be prompted to sign in with your Master Password or fingerprint.
2. In the event the Keeper lock does not show, simply tap the Keyboard Switcher selector from the device screen or notification area. On the "Change Keyboard" screen, select KeeperFill from the list.
Once signed into Keeper, your login info will appear. Tap the corresponding input field and then hit the fill button ( ) for that field.
1. If KeeperFill does not recognize the app or website you are logging into, KeeperFill will ask if you would like to save the information. Tap the "Yes" button to save a new record to your vault, or select "Add To Existing" if you would like to associate this website or app with a record that is already in your vault.
2. When creating a new record, KeeperFill will offer to fill your default email. You can override this by editing the field. Tap the checkmark to fill and accept the email.
3. After filling the email, a random password will be generated. Confirm or edit the password and then tap the checkmark button. To generate another password, tap the dice button. Tap the checkmark button to save.
You can securely share individual records or entire folders with other Keeper users. To share a single record with another user, open the Keeper record and tap on the Share button, enter the emails, then choose Edit, Share or Owner permissions.
You can also create a shared folder. Shared folders allow you to share any number of records across your personal folders with one or more Keeper users. To create a shared folder:
1. Tap on the “Shared” tab.
2. Tap on the New Shared Folder button.
3. Give the Shared Folder a name.
4. Select which records to add to the shared folder. Each record can also be given share and edit permission.
5. Enter the emails and permission levels for users in the folder. You can assign user management and record management permission.
6. Click the “Save” button.
Note: Keeper Sharing is available to paid users only.
Securely upload files such as your passport photo, secret photos, drivers license, loan docs, videos or any private file to your Keeper vault. You can also secure share your private files and documents with other Keeper users - from vault to vault.
Securely store your personal and payment information in your Keeper Vault. Quickly scan and upload your credit card and debit card information to autofill forms for online purchases.
1. Use the Navigation Drawer and locate Identity & Payments. Under the Personal Info tab, tap on the pencil to add your full name, phone numbers, and profile image. Click on the checkmark when complete.
2. Tap on the address icon to add your home & ship to address information. Click on the checkmark when complete.
3. To add a payment card, tap the Payment Card Tab, then tap the Add Card button. After naming your credit card record, manually enter or capture your card information with a scan.
4. Once your card information has been added, click “+” to add your billing information. Click on the checkmark when complete.
5. Keeper Browser Autofill - Tap into any form field in Keeper Browser that you would like to autofill your payment information and then tap the Payment Card button.
6. KeeperFill - Tap into any form field in any app that you would like to autofill your payment information using KeeperFill and then tap the Keeper lock.
Take your Keeper records wherever you go. Simply download Keeper to your mobile phone or computer from your App Store or www.KeeperSecurity.com website. Make sure to use the same Master Password.
To transfer and sync your Keeper info to other devices and computers, visit the "Internet Sync" screen on each device.
Your devices will automatically sync and backup to Keeper's Cloud Security Vault when you login. To perform a one-time snapshot of your vault records, tap on “Sync” in the Navigation Drawer. Then tap "Backup" and tap "Backup Now". If needed, you can restore your Keeper information to any selected cloud backup by tapping on "Restore".
You must enable cookies to use Live Chat.