Your Keeper account and stored data will reside in the EU (Dublin) data center.
With KeeperFill, you can autofill your login credentials and save new website info to your secure Keeper vault. The KeeperFill browser extension is Available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer. Click the below links to install KeeperFill:
To make the most of Keeper's Browser Extension, we recommend that you disable your browser's built-in password saving features. Keeper provides a much more secure and seamless solution to save and autofill your passwords across all browsers, devices and computers.
1. From the Firefox menu, open Preferences
2. Click the Privacy & Security tab
3. Disable Ask to save logins and passwords for websites
1. From the Chrome menu, open Preferences
2. Click on Advanced
3. In the Passwords and forms section, click on Manage passwords
4. Make sure Offer to save passwords is off
After installing Keeper for Internet Explorer, you may need to perform the following actions:
1. Exit and restart the browser to activate Keeper
2. Right-click along the top bar and ensure Command bar is selected for display.
3. Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools, then Internet Options
4. Click the Content tab
5. Click on Settings under AutoComplete
6. Disable User names and passwords on forms
1. From the browser menu, open Preferences
2. Click on the AutoFill tab
3. Disable User names and passwords
1. Select the More button on the address bar
2. Select Settings
3. Scroll down and click on View advanced settings
4. Under Autofill Settings, turn Save passwords to off
To easily access Keeper on your browser, make sure to have it visible in the address bar.
2. Select Extensions
3. Select Keeper® Password Manager
4. Turn ON the feature Show button next to the address bar
To sign into your Keeper account, click on the Keeper icon in your browser.
You can search for any website login or other information stored in your Keeper vault from the KeeperFill extension. The search feature is case insensitive and will match any record within your vault.
Clicking the Keeper lock allows you to quickly fill and login to the site. You can fill login and password by clicking on fill button or click on Show More to fill individual fields.
If you have multiple logins for the same website, click on the arrow or the username to expand the selection and display all of the matching records.
To create a new login for a website, click on Create New Record from the drop-down menu.
Click on the Dice to generate a secure password for this website. Click the checkmark to save the record and autofill the login and password.
To have Keeper automatically fill custom fields into login forms, simply create a custom field in your record with the name of the form field (e.g. Account Number). If the name matches the field on the screen near the form field, Keeper will fill it for you.
To make sure KeeperFill is able to locate the record in your vault to fill, be sure to set the Website Address in your record to the same domain as the website (e.g. google.com). To match multiple domains, simply create additional Website Address custom fields in your record.
KeeperFill can also fill payment cards and identity information. Payment cards are only available for filling on websites which you currently have a Keeper record in your vault. Payment cards can be created in your vault by clicking Create New > Payment Card.
To access the full screen Web Vault in your browser, click on the Vault icon. You can also access your vault from the Keeper Desktop application or any other mobile device.
To install Keeper on your device or computer, open this web page:
You must enable cookies to use Live Chat.