Your Keeper account and stored data will reside in the EU (Dublin) data center.
Keeper protects you against hackers with a secure and convenient password manager. Your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other personal information is saved in your private digital vault that is encrypted and unbreakable. All information is encrypted on your device using 256-bit AES ciphers. Your information is safe and secure. To create a new record, click the + Create New button.
Keeper's search feature automatically displays relevant records as you type. Dynamic searching works in all fields within each Keeper record for your convenience.
Maximum strength, random passwords help protect your information and reduce your exposure to Internet fraud. Keeper's Password Generator instantly creates high-strength, random passwords with a tap of the Dice.
One-click login lets you securely access your favorite websites. From your Keeper record, simply click the Website Address field and your site will launch.
With KeeperFill, you can autofill your login credentials and save new website info to your secure Keeper vault. The KeeperFill browser extension is Available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer. Click the below links to install KeeperFill:
You can securely share individual records or entire folders with other Keeper users. To share a single record with another user, open the Keeper record and tap on the Share button, choose “Share with User”, enter the emails, then choose Edit, Share or Owner permissions.
You can also create a shared folder. Shared folders allow you to share any number of records across your personal folders with one or more Keeper users. To create a shared folder:
1. Click on the Share icon.
2. Click on the New Shared Folder button.
3. Give the Shared Folder a name.
4. Enter the emails and permission levels for users in the folder. You can assign user management and record management permission.
5. Select which records to add to the shared folder. Each record can also be given share and edit permission.
6. Click the “Save” button.
Note: Keeper Sharing is available to paid users only.
Securely upload files such as your passport photo, secret photos, drivers license, loan docs, videos and any private file to your Keeper vault. You can also securely share your private files and documents with other Keeper users - from vault to vault. Simply click the Add File or Photo button or drag-and-drop your files.
Give trusted family and friends emergency access to your Keeper Vault in the event of an emergency or loss of life. Designate emergency contacts and decide how much time should pass before access is granted.
1. From the Web Vault or Keeper Desktop application, visit the "Account" screen and click on “Manage” under "Account Emergency Access." Enter your emergency contact’s email address.
2. Select how soon you’d like to give access to your Vault from the drop-down menu under “Delay Access” (you can select from “No Delay” up to 7 days).
3. Once you have entered “User Email Address” and “Delay Access”, “Send” an invite to your contact.
Your devices will automatically sync and backup to Keeper's Cloud Security Vault when you login. To perform a one-time snapshot of your vault records, tap on "Backup" and select "Backup Now". If needed, you can restore your Keeper information to any selected cloud backup by clicking on "Restore Now".
You must enable cookies to use Live Chat.