Rotate Passwords on Target Systems
With Commander SDK, you can securely rotate passwords in your Keeper vault and then instantly push the changes to users with privileged access to the password. Using our connector plugins, Commander SDK executes password rotations directly to your target systems (e.g. Unix Logins, Windows Logins, Active Directory, Databases, IoT Devices, etc.).
- Eliminate hard-coded or plaintext passwords in back-end systems
- Rotate passwords on shared accounts
- Perform password rotations on target systems
- Access passwords through a terminal or SSH session
- Authenticate with YubiKey and other 2FA methods
- Schedule and automate commands