If you forget your Master Password, click here to contact us. Our support team will send you special instructions to delete your Keeper Profile and set a new Master Password. Please note that all Keeper records will be erased during this process. To avoid this in the future, remember your Master Password and back up your Keeper data often.
Security is our number one priority. For technical details read our Security Disclosure page. All information entered into Keeper is immediately encrypted with a 256-bit AES cipher, an encryption standard that was recognized and adopted by the U.S. Government to be used in the protection of classified data.
Keeper's Cloud Backup and Cloud Restore features allow you to easily transfer your Keeper records between devices.
1. Backup your information to the Cloud. Visit the Sync screen, choose Backup and tap the Backup Now button.
2. On your other device, visit the Sync screen and choose Restore.
3. Your email address will be listed. Tap Send Verification Code. Retrieve the verification code from your email and enter it into Keeper. Then select the backup file you wish to Restore and answer the preselected security question. *Only backup files created prior to the verification code request will be listed.
If you forget the answer to your security question, contact Keeper Support to reset your security question and answer. However, please note that all previous backup files will require the original security answer in order to restore.
Keeper Backup costs $9.99 per device, per year. Keeper Backup Unlimited costs $29.99 per year. The Keeper Web App is included free, with any purchase. If, however, you only want to purchase Keeper Web App, it costs $9.99 per year.
Keeper for Groups starts at $299.99 per year for up to 5 users with unlimited devices.
No, you will not lose your data but we highly recommend backing up your data during your free trial so that you can restore at any time in the future.
We also recommend that you upgrade to Keeper Backup. This will give you unlimited and secure storage of your Keeper records in our Cloud Security Vault™ at all times. If you don't upgrade to Keeper Backup after your free trial ends, you will still be able to use the free version of Keeper on your device. However, you will lose sync, backup and unlimited secure cloud storage.
I currently use a different password manager. How do I switch to Keeper and import my records?
Most password managers allow you to export your information to a .csv file. You can then import this file into Keeper using the Web App or desktop application.
1. Start by visiting the Web App or installing Keeper Desktop. The Import feature is found under the Backup screen on Web App and under the Import/Export screen on Keeper Desktop.
2. Drag and drop your .csv file into the Import feature or choose 'Import from Plaintext file' and locate the file on your computer.
3. Choose a field name from each drop-down menu to route your information correctly. Title is the only required field. You can choose 'ignore' for all fields that do not apply to your records. Custom Field Name and Custom Field Value must be separate columns.
4. Once all of your information is organized correctly, click Import and your records will appear in the Data Vault.
If you have at least five employees (or members in your group), we recommend purchasing Keeper for Groups. Keeper for Groups starts at $299.99 per year which covers the first five users. Each additional user is $14.99 per year. Keeper for Groups pricing includes unlimited devices. To purchase Keeper for Groups, click here.
Your message has been sent. Your tracking ID for this correspondence is 1000xxxxxx. We do our best to respond to support tickets within 24 hours. Live chat is also available during business hours from our website.
Keeper Support is available 24x7. Live chat hours are from 3:00AM - 7:00PM CST (USA).