Get Your Free Copy Today!
A Practical Guide for GDPR Compliance
The General Data Protection Act (GDPR) is considered to be the most significant piece of European data protection legislation to be introduced in the European Union (EU) in 20 years. It will have profound effects on how organizations collect, process and protect data. GDPR is designed to create a fundamental shift in who owns personal data. Organizations that successfully embrace GDPR will have a competitive advantage for years to come.
Our white paper offers an in-depth look into:
- The GDPR definitions required for understanding of the scope and implications to your organization
- The profound rights of EU individuals that follow from this shift
- Six essential components of GDPR compliance
- Keeper Security’s commitment to GDPR awareness and compliance
- How Keeper Enterprise aligns your data security needs and requirements with GDPR
To learn more about how Keeper Enterprise can protect your organization and comply with GDPR, download the full white paper here.